November releases

Monday, November 3, 2014



Why do I posted this picture in a monthly releases spotlight post you might ask? The answer is simple, from the list of Fantasy books released this month, I found none that suit my taste or that I wanted to share to you fellow readers. That's a first in the five years I have been blogging (to the best of my knowledge).

To square things with my conscience, I will mention that Peter V. Brett's novella, Messenger's Legacy is out this month.

What about you, found anything interesting this month in the Fantasy field?

3 comments:

nellwyn said...

The Slow Regard of Silent Things , by Patrick Rothfuss is totally worth mentioing imho....

Phil said...

It was released October 28th, I mentioned it in my release post last month.

M. D. Benoit said...

I'll brag about mine, Sorcerer's Heir.

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger