A round of covers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Several new covers surfaced on the web recently. Here you go!

***

Bantam unveiled the cover art for their edition of Steven Erikson's Forge of Darkness.  I think that I still prefer the cover from the Tor edition.




***

Next up is the cover for the second novel by David Tallerman, following Giant Thief, Crown Thief



***

The US cover for Robert V.S. Redick's Night of the Swarm.  I also posted the UK cover which I still prefer:



***

And to conclude, the final cover art for The Blinding Knife (here was the tentative cover) by Brent Weeks:


2 comments:

Joshua Lowe said...

While the new touches on the Weeks cover looks better than the original tentative cover, it no longer conforms the same format at The Black Prism ... For anally retentive people like me, this is absolutely crucial. Now they will simply look terrible on my shelf! :O

Cursed Armada said...

I gotta go with the US cover for Night of the Swarm... Too bad that series went downhill after book 1! Not enough good nautical fantasy out there IMHO

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger