New maps

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I added a couple of new maps to the index.  Blake Charlton posted the map for the city of Avel from his new novel Spellbound, with all his interior illustrations posted on his blog, Brandon Sanderson is showing us all of Roshar where The Way of Kings is taking place and more particularly Alethkar and all the maps from A Dance with Dragons are now in a better quality format.

Moreover, since the links for some of the maps are not working anymore (like the map for the world of the Kingdom of Thorn and Bone by Greg Keyes), I'll post all the maps I can on the blog and link them directly.

Enjoy!

***

The Seven Kingdoms, Free cities and Valyria from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin in all it's glory :






***

The city of Avel from Spellbound by Blake Charlton :


***

Roshar\Alethkar from The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson




2 comments:

NoOne said...

Very, Very cool :)

Moses Siregar III said...

Nice. I participated in a recent Mind Meld at SFSignal about fantasy maps (the link goes to my blog post about it). If you check my post at SFSignal, you'll find links to some of my favorite fantasy maps.

These are fantastic, btw. I almost mentioned The Way of Kings maps in my post, but I went with Mistborn instead.

Btw, would you consider my map
for The Black God's War for your collection? Thanks very much!

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger