Burn Me Deadly new cover art

Tuesday, April 26, 2011




Last week, I posted my review of Dark Jenny by Alex Bledsoe. As I mentioned in the review, I think the new style was better suited than the two previous novels featuring Eddie LaCrosse, Burn Me Deadly and The Sword-Edged Blonde.

Indeed, the Burn Me Deadly mass-market paperback edition was also 'rehauled'. Alex posted the new cover on his blog. Here again, a real model was used on the cover. I would have preferred someone illustrated, more so if you take into consideration the dragon in the background. I'm torn between the two but by considering that this new art style would be a better fit alongside Dark Jenny, I would probably go with the new one.


0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger