Some covers just for christmas

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here are some of the new book covers posted on various blogs and author website recently.

First off is the various beautiful covers art for the new print of George R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire series in french at "J'ai lu". The artist is Marc Simonetti (you can look at more of his stuff here).




***

Next on the list is the new US cover for Blood of the mantis by Adrian Tchaikovsky, book 3 of the Shadow of the Apt series. This one was first posted by Aidan at A Dribble of Ink. I think it looks better than the first one.



***

Peter V. Brett posted the german cover for The Great Bazaar, his collection of short stories. I think I prefer the US cover.



***

Finally, Mark Charan Newton posted the US cover for Nights of Villjamur. This one is not a though choice, I go 100% with the original UK cover (the second one), it was much better. I also added the UK paperback cover I posted a couple of weeks ago.



0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger