Hail to the Royal Mail

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I received a nice little package today, directly from the UK! As soon as I finish Nights of Villjamur, I'll sink my teeth into the ninth opus of The Malazan Book of the Fallen. Dust of Dreams is another big door-stopper!


In other news, John at Grasping for the wind posted the SF/F/H Reviewer Linkup Meme, 2nd Edition. I won't post the full list but you can have a look here.



Peter V. Brett signaled on his website that the Desert Spear rewrite is finished. Also, if you're a fan of covers, one of Brett's fan sent him a nice cover he designed for The Painted Man (Warded Man).

Finally, George R.R. Martin posted on his "Not a blog" more casting choices for the HBO adaptation of ASoIaF.

Personal news now....I'm moving to my new house in two days... so I don't think I'll have the time to post anything for a couple of days. I almost finished Elantris and I'll post the review when I'm finally installed! Wish me luck! For now, I return to my game of Fat Princess :)


0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger