Top 3 2009 so far

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Many bloggers have listed their "provisional" top 5 for 2009 in the last week. James at Speculative horizons among the latest (Provisional top 5 reads this year). So far this year, I haven't read enough 2009 books to list a true top 5 (I read many 2008 books that were sitting on my pile) put I can still put my top 3, it's more representative.

I think the rest of the year will probably give us many books that will make their way up the list. Best Served Cold by Joe Abercrombie, Nights of Villjamur by Mark Charan Newton, Dust of dreams by Steven Erikson, The Gathering Storm by Sanderson/Jordan (you never know....), Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson or Canticle by Ken Scholes just to name a few. And I haven't read Twelve by Jasper Kent, Retribution falls by Chris Wooding and The city and the city by China Miéville...

So much books, so little time!!!

Here we go :


The Judging Eye - The aspect-emperor book one - R. Scott Bakker

***


Lamentation - Ken Scholes

***


The Warded Man - Peter V. Brett

So what's yours?

Also, since he's one of those who posted their list and his blog is great, I added Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews to my blog list.

0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger