Joe Abercrombie's new deal

Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Joe posted today a great news for his fans, although it was not totally unexpected with the success he's been having so far with his novels set in the First Law universe. He signed a new deal for four books with Gollancz!

As Joe states :
Therefore stand amazed as I announce that I last year signed a contract with my doughty UK publisher, Gollancz, for four more books set in the world of The First Law. That’s right. FOUR MORE BOOKS. Twice two. Or more accurately, one plus three, since at the moment, those books are looking like they’ll be another semi-standalone in the style of Best Served Cold and The Heroes, followed by another trilogy, though obviously I reserve the right to be coy and change my mind, possibly while flouncing out of a meeting. It’s a lady’s privilege, don’t you know.

0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger