Links and missed news

Sunday, June 28, 2009

First I wanted to thank James at Speculative Horizons and Paul at Blood of the Muse for adding a link to my page on their blog list.

I also added The Deckled Edge blog to my list.

Finally, I missed to interesting news in my latest "Some news" round-up....

As reported by Adam at The Wertzone (also at Sfscope), Bradon Sanderson signed a very good deal for his next books with Tor. So far I only read Mistborn and by judging by this, his Wheel of Time contract and the reviews for his other books, it's a nice announcement. By the way, Warbreaker is out!



Also, George live journal (GRRM Not a blog) was updated last monday with great news. It seems he's doing well with the writing of A dance with dragons. Maybe we'll be lucky and get it by the end of the year or early next year. Can't wait!

0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger