May procurements and audiobooks

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May has passed and I can share my new procurements, arcs and point out the new audiobooks available.

***



I got the e-arc for Wake of the Bloody Angel by Alex Bledsoe, the fourth Eddie LaCrosse book which I'm really enjoying so far (the review will be posted when the release date get nearer) and The Hammer and the Blade by Paul S. Kemp.

In physical form, I received these:



Scourge of the Betrayer went immediately to the top of my reading pile!

And finally, if you are an audiobook listener, you can treat your ears with the following Fantasy books released in May:

Brayan's Gold by Peter V. Brett
Magister Trilogy by C.S. Friedman
Rise of Empire by Michael J. Sullivan
The Killing Moon by N.K. Jemisin
Giant Thief by David Tallerman


0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger