Round of covers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Three interesting covers surfaced recently on the blogosphere! Here we go :

***

The first one is Sam Sykes cover art (posted by the author on his blog) for the German edition of Tome of the Undergates, named Die Tore zur Unterwelt 1 - Das Buch des Dämons. I think I actually prefer the German art.


***

Next up is the beautiful artwork for Before they are Hanged by Joe Abercrombie, Subterranean Press limited edition. The work, as for The Blade Itself, was performed by Alex Preuss (follow the link for his website). Thanks to Aidan at A Dribble of Ink for the heads up.


***

Finally, Orbit posted the cover art for the UK edition of Echo City by Tim Lebbon. Alright, it may not be my usual type of SFF reading but I love this cover. More so, it lead to my next poll question as you will read in my next post. What do you think?

0 comments:

a Fantasy Reader All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger